Ferrari parts and accessories, engine/gearbox rebuilding. Diagnostic tools for Ferrari/Lamborghini/McLaren/Maserati
1. LASER SUPPORTED MEASUREMENT - Capristo utilizes a 3D laser scanner which creates a 3D picture of the vehicle without ever touching it.
This serves as a starting basis for the development of the prototype on the computer.
2. DATA PREPARATION - Capristo's scanned data is prepared, cleaned and exported in such a way that these can be further processed using their CAD-Software to give the parameters for the new Capristo exhaust.
3. CAD CONSTRUCTION OF SYSTEM - A virtual system is constructed which serves as the basis for the data to be constructed for Capristo's in-house production in order to begin with the manufacture of the prototype after market exhaust system.
4. COORDINATION AND ENHANCEMENT - One or more of the luxury exhaust system prototypes are tested and enhanced until after a perfect result is achieved.
5. COMPLETION - The finished construction of the Capristo exhaust system is now ready for serial-production and will now be produced based on the existing and precise guidelines. CNC-bending and milling, as well as other modern technology, guarantee the continuous quality at the highest standards for every aftermarket exhaust system produced.